You have just found a bug?
First of all, thank you for contributing.
Bugs or feature requests can be posted online on the GitHub issues section of the project.
Few rules to ease code reviews and merges:
We use the following branching workflow:
- Each minor version has a dedicated branch (e.g.
- The default branch is set to the last minor version (e.g. v2.1.x).
- Please select the correct branch when submitting a PR
- If it is a bug fix, please use the version first major release (
- If it is a new feature, please use the last minor release
- install composer:
curl -s http://getcomposer.org/installer | php
- install dependencies:
php composer.phar install
- run tests: